All uniform for our school can be purchased from the 'Smarty Schoolwear' shop in Hatfield Town, or ordered online at www.smartyschoolwear.co.uk. The link below will take you straight to their website where you can browse through the St Michael's items. Order directly on the website and your uniform will be delivered either straight to your home or to the school for you to pick up.
- Plain pale blue or white polo shirt with/without the school emblem
- plain grey skirt, pinafore dress or grey tailored trousers
- royal blue sweatshirt or button up cardigan with school logo
- white or grey socks or tights
- sensible black shoes
- St. Michael’s coat with fleece lining (optional)
- Royal blue (not navy) and whited checked dress or grey shorts/culottes
- sun hat
- White t-shirt with school logo
- navy cotton PE shorts with logo
- P.E. School hooded sweatshirt (optional) or plain navy/blue sweatshirt
- Plain black plimsolls are required, preferably with fastenings which your child can manage independently; trainers for the older children (KS2)
- Tracksuits may be worn (navy or black) for outside games in colder weather
- Suitable footwear should be provided for those wishing to play football
All PE kit should be in a clearly labelled small drawstring bag (available from the Smarty Schoolwear) which can be hung on a peg.
We do not allow jewellery in school, apart from a small cross (which is removed for P.E.) as it can be a source of danger in P.E. and swimming.
- Pierced ears should have a plain, small stud only; earrings have to be removed during P.E. and swimming lessons
- Hair over shoulder length must be completely tied back in a ponytail or bunches with bands in the school colours (no large bows).
- Children should have sensible footwear for school. Fashion shoes and open toed sandals are a potential source of injury when children are playing outside, and we expect a plain black school style of shoe (no trainers or boots).
- Hair extensions, nail polish or dyed hair are not permitted.
Please label all clothes and shoes clearly with your child’s name.